domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

Great discovery

A few days ago I decided I would post in English too. But my main reason for blogging has been to have a place where I can do whatever I want, letting a creative flow emerge, enjoying myself. So English did not come up and I didn't force it either. Poetry, at least in my case, comes pretty much from my guts. I know it doesn't sound professional. That's because I am not a professional writer and that is why I love doing it in my free time. But something turned me on in English, I should say someone: Robert Fulghum. A Master writer, I would say. What I love about him? Humor, intelligence, wisdom, laid on paper in exquisite, rich colloquial English. You feel you don’t read but hear it. Back to basic values in daily life, but so unpretentiously, so naturally talented … No wonder he is so successful too. Thank you Matt for bringing this book to my door.

No hay comentarios: